- Implementing, maintaining and communicating our Policy and objectives to all our employees and other interested parties.
- Establishing, promoting, monitoring and reviewing Safety, Quality, Health and Environmental objectives in order to materialise this Policy.
- Continuously improving safety management skills and competence of shore staff and seagoing personnel, by promoting familiarization, training and drills.
- Continuously improving the effectiveness and performance of the SMS.
- Ensuring compliance with mandatory rules and regulations and taking into account all applicable Codes, resolutions and standards recommended by the IMO, relevant Flag Administrations, Classification Societies and Maritime industry organisations.
- Providing adequate resources to promote its Policy.
- Establishing safeguards against all identified risks to life, health, property and the prevention of pollution and promoting safe, healthy and environmentally friendly practices and a safe working environment.
- Being prepared for emergencies.
We aim at exploiting new horizons and new markets worldwide by forging strategic alliances with new or existing customersOur Vision
The Company will always endeavor to provide superior client service by achieving Maximum Quality through zero casualty tolerance. We strive to be a leader in the ship management industry, by utilizing new information technologies in shipping, consistent with our strategic goals and by realizing maximum efficiency through superior management.